Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Bad Boy Experiment

For some reason, it always seems like girls like the bad boy type. The dark, mysterious, troubled, super hot guy, who ends up either being the biggest jerk in the world, or the nicest guy. When you talk to girls though, they always talk about how they want the guy who will support them, love them, be kind to them, bla bla bla bla bla. Conclusion: Women don't know what they want!

Well, since that's not any new news (we've all known that for the duration of mankind), I'll share my bad boy experiment, and how it kind of failed.

What do Tom Cruise, James Bond, and Will Smith have in common? They all rode motorcycles once upon a time, and it made them that much hotter. So what do I decide to do (mind you this was coming for a few years thanks to the big bro), get myself a motorcycle.

After driving by a group of girls I know in a suit and tie on my bike, I got ranted and raved over. Success? I thought so. I came in the next night, asked my friends Emma and Carmen if I was rising in my bad boy points, and casually they answered, "Phil, you'll never be a bad boy."

Fail.

1 comment: